• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Folders of PDFs

New Here ,
May 03, 2008 May 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PDFs extensively. I am a scientist, and most of the current scientific literature is published in PDF format I have ~1200 PDFs on my hard drive. On my MacBook, I can use the program Papers to organize these files. However, there is not a version of Papers for Windows, and at work I don't have the capability like I do on the Mac. In a piece in nature, someone from Adobe said that Digital Editions can fill the same role.

I have downloaded Digital Editions to my Mac, and I am trying to load my folders of PDF files into the program. Right now, it seems like I can only load files one at a time.

Can someone tell me if I can load multiple files at a time, and if so, how I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2008 May 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When using "Add Item to Library" you can select multiple items by holding down the option key (Ctrl on Windows). (Or at least this works with 1.5, I haven't gone back and tried it using 1.0)

--
Jim Lester
Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines