• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing the wrong pages

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2007 Jun 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having problems with DE printing the wrong pages?

This is frustrating enough for documents with open printing priviliges but for documents that only allow me to print 20 pages every 30 days this is just unacceptable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2007 Jun 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up to now, I have not such a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2007 Jun 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what you mean by "printing the wrong pages". Do understand that there is a bug/missing feature in DE that it does not support what are termed "named pages" in Acrobat/Reader. For example, the first 10 pages of a book with a foreword might be "named" with roman numerals instead of arabic numerals. This will cause the page numbers in the arabic range to be wrong. To workaround this, you have to subtract the number of named pages from the page it is in the named range to get the right number. We will add this capability in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2007 Aug 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Iam unable to print from digital edition. The print button is not highlighted. As per the e-book aggrement I should be able to print 10 pages per day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines