Exit

ActivationServerInfo [?]

New Here ,
May 31, 2008 May 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i try to open a ebx file i always get:

E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032

and im forced to exit out of digital editions, can anyone help? Ive never used this program before so i dont really know much about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marqie Tjen you are not alone.

I have been receiving this error message for about 10 days. As far as I can tell from searching the Adobe site, there is no listing that describes exactly what this error message means or what steps to take to resolve the issue. As we know, there is no phone support for D.E. Consequently, I opened a support case several days ago about this. There has been no response as yet.

For myself, this is not good. I have lots of text books tied up in D.E., and if it wasn't for my backup Mac using Reader 7.0.9 I'd be up the creek. An observation: if it was an easy fix, it'd be resolved by now. Let us be patient.

LoD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 04, 2008 Jun 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ActivationServiceInfo error (with the #2032) usually indicates some kind of networking problem. This can often be that the call to the activation server is being blocked by firewalls, proxy, malware blockers or other antivirus software.

Last week i updated this technote to talk about this issue, and provide the URL you have to allow through ( http://adeactivate.adobe.com/ )

http://www.adobe.com/go/kb402747

Of course, there could be other causes, so please do pursue your support case. We've been working with the teams to improve response times and info quality, but there are things we're still struggling with. So if you feel you're not getting a good response for sure ask to be escalated.

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2008 Nov 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem as above;

I was using FireFox as my default browser and running the install from within it - http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
but the authorisation was using my settings from Internet Explorer, which has a proxy setup for it. Turned the proxy off in IE and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2009 May 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2008 Dec 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just Purchased My sony Reader and tried to download the digital Edition I keep getting the error E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032 My OS is Microsoft XP, and my browser is IE does anyone know how to resolve this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2009 Jan 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi we run ISA 2004 and I just cant activate digital editions keep getting the error E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032

on the adobe website it says digital editions will not work with isa.

what is the reason behind this is it a case were they dont support it or it actually does not work.

is there any way I can get around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2009 Jun 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did anybody find workaround - how to work with Digital Editions using ISA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines