• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF with embedded audio

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2008 Jun 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF file with embedded mp3s and am having trouble getting the audio to play using ADE 1.5. The posters do show up and it seems to take the mouse clicks but that's all. One audio is supposed to play on Mouse Up, another on Page Enter. The audio does play on Adobe Reader 8. I am running OS X 10.4.11

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2008 Jun 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with PDFs with embedded video (mpgs). They play in Adobe Reader but not in ADE. In the features listed on the ADOBE ADE product page it does not state that it supports video. Not sure about mp3's but it's probably the same thing. If anyone knows please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 30, 2008 Jun 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly certain that neither are supported in ADE 1.5.

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2008 Jul 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is disappointing. It seems fairly pointless adding features such as the ability to include multimedia in PDFs with Acrobat only to have them unavailable to people forced to use Digital Editions to read the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2008 Jul 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Remember, laziness is the main objective with Digital Editions. No one at Adobe really wants to work to hard oin it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines