Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert Oeb to EPub

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work for a big publisher that made a large number of Oeb files (OEBPS 1.x packages) with conversion service companies. We also made thousands of PDF's, mostly with Distiller. Is there a way to automatically convert either of these formats to EPub for Adobe Digital Editions?

While I'm here, I'd say maybe 10 to 15% of our books are made with InDesign. Probably 80 to 85% are Quark and 5% are made with other software. These are my very rought estimates. The percentage of InDesign is increasing rapidly. Although doing it from InDesign is fast and easy, I guess I should ask this. Is there a way to automate making the InDesign files into EPub?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Don,

Those are questions I cannot answer...

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/digitalpublishing/ has a 'developer center feedback' form that will get you to the right people to deal with these kind of SDK oriented questions.

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines