• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF in PDF stops playing after navigating away from page

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2008 Aug 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF ebook with SWF movies embedded each movie is a music track controller that plays a track from a soundtrack to the book.

I want readers to be able to play the tracks while they read the book.

This works fine in Acrobat. But in Digital Editions, as soon as I navigate away from the page showing the track controllers/SWF movies, the movie/track stops playing.

Is there any way around this? Perhaps there are technical limitations to a Flash-based app. at play here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 02, 2008 Sep 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arthur, this sounds like content you've created yes?

If it's content you're creating then I'll have to send you to Engineering via the Digital Publishing Center at
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/digitalpublishing/.

There's a feedback form on that page (we don't currently do any ebook dev support on this forum.. there might be a forum unique to that at some point in the future). It's not very clear, but if you send a dev question to that feedback form you should get an answer from engineering. This ONLY applies to questions about creating content for consumption in ADE 1.5.... (end user questions regarding ADE 1.5 still go through web case support at http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/)

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Bentley. Yes, it's content I've created. I'll try the Dev Center feedback form you suggest.

Arthur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Arthur.. we're discussing ways we can improve developer support but no firms plan beyond the above just yet...

Bentley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines