• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ROTATE 90 Degree For Full Page VIewing?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2007 Jun 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to rotate the digital reader 90 degrees in order to read a full page of text without scrolling? I have a MacBook, which is perfect for reading a full page of text in portrait mode. It is less perfect for reading a page in Landscape mode, far too much scrolling as I read and a full page at 800 pixels high is a strain on the eyes. However, my efforts to find a way to successfully switch the entire display to portrait mode have failed. Then I realized the application itself could easily display in a rotated orientation. If I can rotate pictures 90 degrees in Photoshop, I should be able to do it with Acrobat or Digital Reader. Here's hoping!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2007 Aug 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is on our list for the next release. But... not all features make it from the list to reality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2009 Jan 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
how do i rotate a document for easy readability?

/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines