• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the setup of Adobe Digital Edition...Help!

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2008 Sep 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased an ebook, and I had followed all the steps towards viewing it. When I went to the setup screen for the digital edition, I put in my newly setup ID and password, selected "authorize computer", and pressed the activate button. When I did this, this messege popped up "Error communicating with AdobeID server. Please try again later", followed by the code:
E_AUTH_ADOBEID_COMMUNICATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/SignInDirect

If someone could help me out with this, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 15, 2008 Sep 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crystal,

I've seen a couple of reports of this lately, all from the U.K. But that's the only pattern so far...

Please open a Digital Editions 1.5 Technical Support case, please use the contact links at http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions.

Also reply back to this thread with your location please..

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2008 Sep 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
i just downloaded the new version of digital editions. i was told to authorize my computer, which i did, and now i can't open any of my already-owned ebooks in my library. the application keeps telling me that the ebooks are registered under a different user. what do i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines