Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slower Than Molasses

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2007 Jul 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed 2x on MAC 10.4.10

Book I just purchased will eventually appear but the entire process takes 5 minutes to turn a page. Everything else including Internet connection is running as quick as a bunny.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2007 Jul 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information w/previous post - this is interesting. I have to take another window - say this one on the forum, swipe it over the adobe DE window and everything magically appears and starts to run - is this some type of screen refresh issue w/DE? Very very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2007 Jul 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ramprat, I had that problem on my 30" Cinema display. Shrinking the size of the window cleared up the problem. Adobe is aware of it and is working on it. There's more info in another thread on this forum, the subject is something about 'unable to download'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2007 Jul 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh that stinks - and after all the time I spent re-installing. Works like a charm! Thanks -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines