• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

authorize more than 1 computer?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2008 Sep 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my husband and i have 3 computers. my ebook is only on my laptop and we both want to read this book, but don't think we should have to buy it again just to get it on his computer. please help

EDIT:oh to clarify we both want it on our computers for accessibility and convenience

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 28, 2008 Sep 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to authorizer all computers with the same AdobeID in order for this to work.

--
Jim Lester
Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2008 Oct 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way by which an ebook downloaded with one Adobe ID can be later assigned to other Adobe ID of mine.

Thanks,
Giri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Changing which AdobeID that content is licensed to is not supported (and most likely will never be supported).

--
Jim Lester
Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines