• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRM Errors

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2008 Oct 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having a similar problem, I am using a MACBOOK PRO and am unable to activate the Adobe Digital Editions. I have tried changing the name of my MACBOOK to no avail.

The Disaster Recovery Handbook : A Step-by-step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets:
Adobe DRM Error
System: 7
State: 4
Class: 7
Code: 1
Your Adobe software could not be activated.
Failed to load XML.An invalid character was found in text content.
At line2column1375

Eden Info: (0x-1072896760) Failed to load XML.An invalid character was found in text content.
At line2column1375
Soap Info: Client : Client
Adobe DRM Activator error.
Server Code: -1072896760
Fault location: 7
Contact customer support.
--- end ---

Please help any adice or guidance that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2008 Oct 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think your error is different than the known issue described in
"Error: "Failed to load XML.Whitespace is not allowed at this location" in Adobe Digital Editions 1.5 or later (Mac OS X)"
http://www.adobe.com/go/kb406295

Notice that in your case the error message is different. The server code is different too.

Please open a support web case and we'll get somebody to investigate. Also, it might be helpful to know if this happens to just this book, or to all ebooks in your copy of Digital Editions.

To open a Digital Editions 1.5 Technical Support case, please use the contact links at http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions.

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe
Senior Support Engineer, Flash/Flash Player/Digital Editions
Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines