• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions displays books incorrectly in two page view.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2009 Jan 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the book I read in Digital Editions are related to photography. It is common to have an image stetch across two pages.

However digital editions insists on having the even numbered page on the right, not the left. This puts the pages out of sync when compared to a normal book.

Digital Editions needs to put a blank page in after the cover, or is there a way to get the double page view to display pages correctly, with the odd numbered page on the right.

Thanks

Gordon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2009 Jan 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2009 Feb 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopeless... Pathetic... Useless.

Still the same with version 1.7.

THE ODD NUMBERED PAGE GOES ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. WHY CAN'T YOU GET THIS RIGHT!!

I'm not trying to be rude but I've reported a bug, started a support case and opend a listing in these forums an nobody from Adobe has even bothered to reply, let alone fix this simple issue. You guys at adobe obviously don't read any books using this product.

It's so frustrating.

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a fix for this yet?  I see that this post is over a year old now and I can't find any solution elsewhere on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines