• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document is licensed for a different user account

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2009 Feb 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just forced to update my Adobe Digital Editions (1.7) and now it says this when I try to open up my ebook:

Can someone fix this. I have spent a lot of money on this ebook and I dont want it to go down the drain.

Mac OSX 10.5.6
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2009 Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I purchased a new ebook from ebook.com. During the download I was prompted to update my Digital Editions to version 1.7. I followed the instructions and while at the Adobe site, I had to create an Abode ID for authorization. I did that, then continued to complete the installation process. The installation was successful and I was able to download the ebook and start reading it. I then decided to read some of my previously purchased books in my Library and they ALL showed error with the following error message:

I have more then 10 books that I now can not access since I did the upgrade. Please provide a solution to this problem.

Mac OS X Version 10.5.6
Adobe Digital Editions Version 1.7.1079

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2009 Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah I have the same problem only I have $350 worth of ebooks from ebooks.com that I can't open with pdg. I can with digital editions but I need to open them in pdf so I can convert them to another format so my ebook, myebook, can read it. I have windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines