• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded books do not show up

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2007 Jul 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download an ebook either from my local library or the Adobe Digital Editions website, they do not appear in the Digital Editions screen. Help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2007 Jul 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you add the book to the digital editions library? You can do this by selecting "add item to library" from the library menu. The keyboard shortcut [ctr]+ works as well.

Hope that helps :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2007 Sep 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I just bought an ebook and downloaded it, but I find that the print is to small for me to read. How do I enlarge the print so that I can read and enjoy it
Thank you for any help that you might be able to give me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2007 Oct 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The book is a PDF? There are several zoom options available for PDF documents, including fit-to-screen and custom view. Do they help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, I down load from public library and it does not end up in the Adobe Digital Edition.  you are not alone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us more information? What OS are you using? What version of ADE? Which steps are working for you, and at what point do they stop working?

Also, are you sure you downloaded the book? I had a library patron come in the other day and ask about something similar, but it turned out that she did not realize that the system our local library uses to check out ebooks required two separate steps: first you had to check the book out, then you had to download it.

If you have downloaded the book, see if you can search for the file (if you don't know the file name, try just searching for .acsm). Once you find the file, right click on the file name and choose Open With - Adobe Digital Editions. That should open the file in ADE, allowing you to then transfer it to your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2011 Feb 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Vista, and yes we are checking the book out and then downloading.  I can download to my daughter-inlaw laptop just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines