• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import .doc or PDF documents to create a new project

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to import a WORD document into RH 6.0 to create a new project, I am only able to proceed up to the Improt Word Document Wizard dialog "Covnersion Options". Clicking Next leads the program to start the import, however after a few seconds I get a message telling me that MS Word seems to not be responding.

I alsow am unable to import PDF files. Here RH claims that the file type is is not supported or that the file is corrupted.

I would really appreciate if somebody could explain to me what the problem is and how to troubleshoot it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2007 Oct 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi prikol and welcome to the RH community. Can you let us have some more information please. What version of Word do you have? Has Word been installed after RH? Is this only happening on one project? Has it worked on other projects? Sorry for all the questions but if you can let us know the answers we can start to narrow down to the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp