• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Server 6 Error

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2007 Oct 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a perplexing error on the RoboHelp server. It appears the indexer is failing, but I cannot determine why. The error in the Configuration Manager is as follows:

Error Type: Error messages were returned from IndexCreator
Error Message: Error messages were returned from IndexCreator
Description: Error messages were returned from the Index Creator. These errors prevent the Index Creator from successfully creating index files for the search engine.
Extra Data: Cannot get supported file types from predefined file, error: The operation completed successfully.

Can anyone shed any light on this? We've been struggling with various roadblock with RoboHelp for almost two months and this last one has been stumping me for nearly a week.

Thanks!

Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message. I am not sure of the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Don't want to offend Abobe developers - they did a damn good job on RH7 - but RH server 6 is, excuse my French, total sh*t. It the result of having to get out a new version as soon as possible without having been properly tested.
What you are getting is actually normal (urgh urgh). The network administrator of the company I work for battled with it for quite a while until we decided to revert to the previous version of the app (RoboEngine4).
You may see his posting in the RoboEngine section of this forum. You may need to search as posts that are more than 90 days old are archived.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp