Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DYNAMIC PULL DOWN MENUS

Oct 09, 2007 Oct 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok , basically this is what I'm looking to do; lets say I have a web page about Cars and I have two pull down menus one for make and the other for model. What I want to do is this, have the make pull down menu enabled and the model disabled but once i select one of the options in the make menu for example honda then the second menu will become enabled and the options in that menu would be relative to the option selected from the first menu option so the options would be something like accord and civic and if for example lets say i selected toyota from the first menu then the second menu would have options like camry and corolla. Can anyone please help me to figure out how to do this? Thanks in advance.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 10, 2007 Oct 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do a Google search for "TwoSelectsRelated download". I believe it's what you're looking for. I've used it in the past and seems to work pretty well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation