• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics Found Dialog

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2007 Oct 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My See Also button displays the Topics Found Dialog. The problem is that each topic listed has a Location column value that displays the old version number for the product being documented. This does not match any text or directories that I have in the project.

Note: I verified my MainWin has correct title bar text - but this is not a title bar issue. It is the text displayed for each line under the column labeled Location.

Anyone know where this information is stored?

Thanks --

Michael F Weart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's the Project Title in File > Project Settings. I don't think there is anything in the Single Source Layouts that would contol it, but if the project setting doesn't fix it, it might be worth a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks -- that is it. I kept looking in the HTML Single Source Layout settings. Forgot about the File->Settings option.

Your assistance was a godsend.

Michael F Weart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp