• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External .chm is showing main .chm's TOC

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2008 Jan 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited a large help project with several small, external help projects linked to it through .cnt files. When I publish one of the smaller help projects to .chm, it shows the main .chm's TOC, instead of its own. In this help's project, on the TOC tab, everything looks normal (only its own topics are shown). Where is the link to the main help project that is causing the TOC to be over written? I assume that it has to do with the master .cnt file in the main help project, but I cannot figure out how to fix it. Thank you.

This is in RoboHelp for Word X5.0.1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 28, 2008 Jan 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

It's possible to configure the window definition of a "slave" CHM file to open the TOC of the master CHM. So I'd recommend checking the properties of the main window in the slave CHM. The TOC defined there may well be specified in the form main.chm::/main.hhc.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp