Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't rename style in default.css

Jan 17, 2008 Jan 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<blush> never mind... figured it out... (can i delete this?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
OK, good point... Here was my issue: I created a new style in the default.css and tried to name it but it reverted back to the generic Style1. There's no 'rename' function, for example,I kept trying to right-click on it to see if it would let me change the name.

Turns out, if I triple-click on the style name it lets me rename the style. But still it kept reverting back to it's generic name Style1. I was stumped. I quickly realized it didn't like spaces or other characters (*$ etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

poverbo,

It could be helpful to others to leave the original post and then post a reply with the solution. You never know if someone else will run into the same problem and need the answer, which is not posted (nor is the original problem, since it looks like you edited that post). Then flag the answer post as the answer to the question.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
OK, good point... Here was my issue: I created a new style in the default.css and tried to name it but it reverted back to the generic Style1. There's no 'rename' function, for example,I kept trying to right-click on it to see if it would let me change the name.

Turns out, if I triple-click on the style name it lets me rename the style. But still it kept reverting back to it's generic name Style1. I was stumped. I quickly realized it didn't like spaces or other characters (*$ etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp