Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I-frame and Browse Sequence

Aug 02, 2006 Aug 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a topic in my browse sequence that contains an I-frame. When the page is encountered in the browse sequence, the sequence terminates, i.e., the next and prev buttons are diabled.
Theories?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Aug 03, 2006 Aug 03, 2006
Okey dokey.
The page loaded into the iFrame was defined as a topic. That's a browse sequence Bozo NoNo. Deleted the topic and added the file as baggage. Groovy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeppir, the i-frame is the culprit, even though it is in a layer. Take it out and the browse seq works fine. Why wouod this affect the browse seq? Hmmmm... shoud just point to the page with the frame, I'd think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Okey dokey.
The page loaded into the iFrame was defined as a topic. That's a browse sequence Bozo NoNo. Deleted the topic and added the file as baggage. Groovy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp