• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot get PDF output

Dec 28, 2007 Dec 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have two questions, first I need to convert my files to PDF format. I opened the Printed documentation properties but the PDF button is inactive.

the other problem is when I generate my project to Printed Documentation (word) the text format become different e.g. some text become bold, and some become underlined

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2007 Dec 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
1] Did you install the PDF writer that comes with RH? Go to Control Panel | Printers and see what PDF writers are listed.

2] Is the text that changes random or does it relate to dropdown or expanding text, for example? In the last page of the wizard, what option are you selecting? (Use CSS styles, Use Style Mapping, or Use Word template)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp