• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz question formatting

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2007 Dec 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any fix in the works for controlling how Quiz Manager formats quiz questions/answers? Every time we need to make an edit and go back into Quiz Manager, we have to reformat our quiz slides. This is extremely time consuming and frustrating. Please Adobe, put some formatting controls into the quiz manager (such as font size), or fix your program in such a way as to not touch the formatting that we do to our quiz question slides in Powerpoint.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2008 Jan 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worked a lot with presenter and have manually formated the look of the questions after the slide has been generated and have not ever had an error. I have changed location, spacing, font, and size and added content to quiz slides, all without incident.

Are you using Presenter 6.2? This may be an issue of using an older version of Presenter.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2008 Jan 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this same problem and agree that it is extremely annoying. So is the fact that You can't format the results that display on the quiz results page. I'm using version 6.0.432

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2008 Jan 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get the newest version of Presenter. It may fix your problems. You can get it from the "Getting Started" link on your Enterprise homepage.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2008 Jan 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am running v6.2 and it does the same thing for me as well. Every time I make any change to the quiz, it reformats the text to the original default. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources