Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breeze 5 Quiz Manager

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am having the following issues while developing the question slides in Breeze 5.
Backward and Forward Navigation : After publishing the presentation and reviewing the breeze presentation when I come across a question slide placed in the middle training material, and if I navigate back to find the answer and comes back to the question slide to answer it, Breeze 5 does not allow me to answer the question saying "you answered this question incompletely". i have tried and unchecked the option "Show Incomplete Message" present under the Options tab in Quiz manager but it does not help.

No audio for the feedback: If the feedback is recorded for an answer in the Option tab I can replay the correct and incorrect question audio. However, as soon as I save the presentation and go back to the Options tab, the Play button is no longer availaible and the audio is gone. The Play button is replaced by the Record button. After i publish the presentation there is no audio for the feedback.

Audio for Question slide: Most of the times there is no audio for the Question itself. It is intermittent. I can hear the audio while recording in .PPT file but after i publish the presentation I can't hear the audio for the question slide.

I am using Macromedia Breeze Version 5.1.269 Build 269 with Office 2003 SP2
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2006 Aug 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I just wanted to report the exact same problem I am having with the quiz navigation - my end-users are getting stuck on a slide saying "you answered this question incompletely" however they can't move forward. I have tried checking "Breeze - Slide Properties - Advance by User=YES" for that slide but seems users still get stuck there. Any input from Adobe or others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I just wanted to report the exact same problem I am having with the quiz navigation - my end-users are getting stuck on a slide saying "you answered this question incompletely" however they can't move forward. I have tried checking "Breeze - Slide Properties - Advance by User=YES" for that slide but seems users still get stuck there. Any input from Adobe or others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources