• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Server 6 - Exclude Docs in Search

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2007 Dec 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my clients recently upgraded to RoboHelp 6 (both client app and server). In the previous version, the search results were valid. Now with 6, when someone does a search it returns all the external files (pdf, doc, xls, etc.) first and then the html files and the validity of the search is very poor. The search result list is just not relevant to the search request.

Can someone let me know how I exclude PDF, .xls, .doc files that are in my project from appearing in the search? These files are all part of the project and are published as part of the project.

Also, how can I adjust the search result relevancy with Server 6? I really appreciate any information you can provide!

p.s. I also posted this question to the RoboEngine forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2007 Dec 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This question has been cross posted to two different forum categories. Please direct any responses to where the question was first asked. You may do this by clicking here

Forum posting guidelines may be viewed by clicking here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp