Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workspace source code

Former Community Member
Has anybody been able to find the Workspace code. I've downloaded the SDK and looked at LiveCycle_ES_SDK\misc\Process_Management\Workspace but there is not a flex builder app, just what seems to be the compiled workspace code.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Bryan
7 Replies

Former Community Member
Update... I downloaded and installed the new release and the zipped source was in the correct spot.

Former Community Member
Hi Bryan

I also download the LveCycel SDK from Adobe Developer Center, but I could not find the source code of workspace. Please tell me from where you downloaded the new release of LiveCycel SDK.

Best regards

Khaled

Former Community Member
Hi Bryan,

I just downloaded SDK from the normal Adobe Flex download web site and could not find the sources. Which site you have used to get the new release?

BR,

Yasser

Former Community Member
I downloaded the 8.0.1 version of LCES from prerelease.adobe.com.<br /><br />Once I installed it the Workspace code was in:<br /><install root>/LiveCycle8\LiveCycle_ES_SDK\misc\Process_Management\Workspace<br /><br />Bryan

Former Community Member
Hi All,

Is there all source code of workspace ES?

I mean, if i want to translate the workspace to hebrew UI is there all source code that i need?

Sincerely

Erwin

Level 10
The source code should all be available.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmin

I do not agree with you that all the source code is availabel becuase when I try to compile the workspace source code using Flex Builder, I receive an error message stating that Main.html does not exist and the compliation terminates.

Furthermore, I would appriciate if you could give us detalied steps that we shall follow to generate the workspace and how to replace the origincal workspace program from Adobe LC.

Best regards

Dr Khaled