Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Getting "Channel Disconnect" on Samples

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have installed the LCDS samples, some of them come up just fine( PDF Generation, Collaboration Dashboard,Tree Sample, Database administration Tool) and when I run other samples (Inventory, Employee App, Chat App, Flex CRM, Notes) the form displays but then a error pops-up:

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Channel disconnected" faultCode="Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt" faultDetail="Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"] messageId="79D7D281-8D8A-9179-87C9-BC18731F0BF8" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

I have spent hours checking everything I can think of. Can you give me any clue as to where else to look? I've tried looking at my environment settings, intallation steps, googled it 20 different ways, no luck.

Installed parts:

--------------

Windows XP

LiveCycle_Data_Services_ES_2.5

Tomcat 6.0

jotm-2.0.10

hibernate-3.2

j2sdk1.4.2_15

Thanks in advance for your help!
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I believe this error had to do with security issues on my PC. I tried many adjustments to my environment over several days of troubleshooting. The last and final adjustments that seemed to eliminate the error were these:

(I switched from Tomcat to Jboss since original post)

Added crossdomain.xml to JBOSS root directory, on my system I put it here:

C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\ROOT.war

Modified my flash settings using this link:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html

In this tool, I added my JBOSS Folder to trusted folders.

If you're getting this error and neither of these solves the problem, I'm still betting it's security-related. Maybe someone from LCDS can better address this. I hope this helps someone.

Former Community Member
well,

How about upgrade your jdk version to 1.5?