Expand my Community achievements bar.

Retrieve all users which is currently participate in a workflow

Former Community Member
Hi,

In a workflow, is there any service operation that can retrieve all the user ID or name that is currently participating in a workflow?

Thanks.
5 Replies

Level 10
There is no such service.

You probably could do it in a custom service using the API.

You can invoke the getOperations() from the ServiceConfiguration class to get all the operations from a service.

This returns a list of "Operation". Then use the getInputParameters() method to get the list of input parameters and retrieve the one that corresponds to the user assignment.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmin,

Do u have any sample code or where can I find one or any documentation provide by Adobe or others.

Thanks...

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmine,

thank you for reply, I have a look at the APIs but have not tried it out yet. It seems that it is used to retrive all user that have participate in the workflow, including those that have finished with their task and those currently working on their task.

Can the API differentiate user that have finshed with task and those that is currently still processing task?

I need to know those that is still processing task, as another process need to send email to those users.

Thanks.

Former Community Member
You can use the task status ID,I task status id of 100 means a task is completed

Level 9
Hi Mike

We have a component to do this.

It hasn't been released yet, so if you're interested, please send an email to: info@avoka.com.

Howard