• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2007 Dec 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to RoboHelp. I created a help site for a web page. When I click on help on the web page, RoboHelp does come up with the correct topic, but the book does not open in the TOC to show the topic page. This gives me an error - Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus. Once I open the TOC manually, the error message goes away. I know it is possible to have the TOC open directly to the topic page in the TOC, because my predessor set the last web site up that way. What do I need to do??>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007
The link helped. Thanks for the info and I'll remember to be more specific next time. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Dec 11, 2007 Dec 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather F and welcome to our community

See if the following link helps.

Click Here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked out the Tech Note and passed it along to the programmers. But I am using IE7, not IE6. Should the book open automatically (by default) with the topic page showing in the TOC when the Help page is opened or does it just have the closed book with the + button next to it by default when the help page is opened? Is that something I have to make it do in RoboHelp? If so, what are the steps? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you double click the start page the help opens with the default topic displayed and the book that is in opened, your job is done. If it does not do that when the developers call the help, then it is something to do with their call.

BTW. When you post, it helps if the title and summary indicate the nature of the problem. It makes it easier for someone else with the same problem. Thanks.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The link helped. Thanks for the info and I'll remember to be more specific next time. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp