Expand my Community achievements bar.

In the document view we can digitally firm the document but we can't have the "Approve" and "Deny" b

Former Community Member
We are implementing a small prototype for a prospect.

In order of simplicity we assign a document to the user for review and signing using Adobe LiveCycle Workspace ES.

When the user tries to digitally sign the document the "approve" and "deny" buttons can't be available. This buttons must be generated dynamically for Adobe LiveCycle Workspace ES due to the navigation rules are named "approve" and "deny" and the assignation node to the user have checked the properties for initialize the task with the name of the rules and the user must have select the rule for ending the task.

In the document view we can digitally sign the document but we can't have the "Approve" and "Deny" buttons; this is not the case when the view is list view or card view, in this views the buttons appears and function correctly but we cant able the ability to sign the document.

The document is a PDF not PDF Form.

We utilize the functionality "Inject Form Bridge".

LC ES Version: 8.0.1 on Windows 2k3 SP1 EN.

LiveCycle PDF Generator ES 8.0.1

LiveCycle Reader Extensions ES 8.0.1

LiveCycle Rights Management ES 8.0.1

LiveCycle Process Management ES 8.0.1

LiveCycle Digital Signatures ES 8.0.1

Any help are welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Diego.
8 Replies

Former Community Member
For the route buttons to appear in the form view you must go to the properties of the User Service using workbench. Under Routes and Priority you must enable the 'Initialize task with route names' and 'User must select route to complete'.

Hope that helps

Former Community Member
Diego and I are working together on the project

Both properties are selected

Former Community Member
Here's an example lca of what you may be looking for.

Level 10
Can you tell me how you added the attachment (enclosures)?

I've been trying to do that for a while but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks,

Jasmin

Former Community Member
You must be logged in to see an Attachments input box.

Level 10
I am logged in and I don't see any Attachments input box. Where is it supposed to be located?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Right below the Message text box. Using IE7 or Firefox 2.

Level 7
I downloaded the .lca but I am still unable to proceed to the next stage by clicking any of the three options.