Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tracking Woes

Former Community Member
So I have a process in Workspace ES that at some point spawns a sub process. In that sub-process, it gets assigned to various users.

However, as the initiator of the original process, I seem to be unable to use the Tracking view to see the status of any subprocesses that my process has spawned. It shows that my main process is still running nicely, but nothing more (such as what user task is being waited on).

Now, my approvers who get assigned a task in that subprocess can see the details on that subprocess, since they have participated (but not the subprocess). The initiator is listed as "System Context".

Is there any way to attach subprocesses back to the main process for tracking purposes? Or do I need to build my own tracking mechanism?
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Unfortunately there is no way to see the process details. I had the same problem. I ended up writing a simple flex application which would query the DB to list the process details

Level 9
It's a common problem :-(

Please log this as a feature request with Adobe - the more who ask, the more likely we are to get it fixed.

howard

http://www.avoka.com