Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Weblogic 9.2/LiveCycle ES/LiveCycle Data Services Problem

Former Community Member
I am running LiveCycle ES on one managed server and Data Services on another managed server in the same domain using Weblogic 9.2. I am running into a problem when I call my LiveCycle Data Service from a Flex Application in the Workspace ES. <br /><br />Separately, both services work. When the Data Service is not used in the Flex Application, the FormConnector sends the XML data to the Workflow, and the Data Services can connect and populate the fields in the form. <br /><br />For some reason or another when the Data Services are called, the application hangs when FormConnector is supposed to send the XML data to the Workflow. The following errors are given once the form is closed (note: if no action is taken after the complete button is hit, there are no errors, and nothing happens in workspace):<br /><br /><1207164497422> <BEA-101020> <[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@677975 - appName: 'adobe-livecycle-weblogic', name: 'workspace-server', context-path: '/workspace-server'] Servlet failed with Exception<br />flex.messaging.security.SecurityException<br /> at com.adobe.workspace.users.Authentication.validateContext(Authentication.java:445)<br /> at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.DocumentServlet.doGet(DocumentServlet.java:57)<br /> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)<br /> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)<br /> at com.adobe.workspace.events.RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.doFilter(RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.java:126)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3242)<br /> at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)<br /> at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)<br /> at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)<br /> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)<br /> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)<br /><br />Any thoughts or ideas?
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Could you tell me what are the basic steps to run the Livecycle on weblogic server? what are the system requirements and prices as per your experience?