Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recorded vocals at to hight a quality

Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stupidly recorded at the highest quality, figuring I could publish this document to a variety of media at different qualities. Now I'm afraid whatever quality you originally sample sounds at is what you're stuck with. Please tell me it isn't so!

Thanks.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2007 Dec 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have found a similar discussion about this here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=67&catid=464&threadid=1272699&h...

but I can't seem to find the movie > preferences menu that's discussed. Can anyone tell me where this is?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bobmcinnis

If you are using Captivate 3, try looking at the following dialogs.

a: Click Audio > Settings...
b: Click Edit > Preferences... > Project node > Settings node (but that only displays the current settings. There is also a link that if clicked, opens the same dialog that was referenced in step a.

Hopefully this helps a smidge... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick! Do you think that changes the publishing settings, the capture settings (too late for that), or permanently resamples the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources