• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top of text being cut off

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I convert a multi-page document from HTML to PDF the first page comes out ok except for the last line. The top half of the sentence text will appear on the first page and the second half of the sentence text appears at the top of the next page.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it.

Thanks.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 05, 2007 Dec 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are using CFDocument, you could go the hotfix link on adobe.com/support/coldfusion and find the appropriate CFDoc Cum Hot Fix for your version of ColdFusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I applied the HOT Fix. That only fixes the problem it I am not using <cfdocumentitem type="header">. If I do use it than the header cuts off the top of the first line of text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sure does have odd names for file links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation