• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing Skins

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with a custom job I've done on one of the skins from the skin gallery. I've created a custom tab for a 3rd party search engine I've integrated in my help file and went into the skin editor and created a new tab, titled search. To avoid duplicate search tabs, I disabled the regular search through the compile builder. Everything works fine but a small problem. When I mouse over all the tabs they change colour. When I click on the tabs, they change colour except my custom tab. It reverts back to the On colour when I want it to change to the Off colour.

Is this action done through some kind of JS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi gthomson_ca

While I'm pretty certain the answer will lie in the JavaScripting, I'm hard pressed to tell you exactly where. I believe the issue here is that any custom buttons were expected to carry out simple actions. The existing buttons (TOC/Index/Glossary/Search) were all configured to change the navigation pane. Hence the reason they remain in the "selected" state.

Wish I had more to offer here... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp