Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Disappears and Text Changes Color

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 problems.

1. If PowerPoint slides are set to use a solid fill background, when published, the background turns white. This does not happen when they use a gradient or texture fill. Changing the "Background Format" to "Automatic" as suggested in the Adobe KnowledgeBase doesn't resolve this.

2. The color of text in published Breeze presentations is often a different color than in the original PowerPoint (often making it hard to read).

I've recreated this in many projects, both old and newly created, and saved in 2007 or earlier formats. Any insights you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zap
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2008 Feb 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zap,
Any solution to this problem? We are having the same problem. Let me know .
Thanks,
Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2008 Feb 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am using Presenter 6.1 and PowerPoint 2003 and don't encounter the problem above. Maybe its a 2007 thing. One thought around the background colour, you could create an image in Photoshop or Fireworks the size of your slide, fill it with a solid colour and save it as a gif or png. The file size should be really small and may fix your problem.

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources