• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Securing RoboHelp Deployment

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2007 Nov 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a requirement to publish help to a central web server so that we can update content more frequently. However the help content needs to be secured so our competitors can't access it. We have a fat client so users would be accessing the help content from a browser control embedded in our application. The fat client does the authentication of users so we don't want to require users to log in again to view the help content. Does any solve this same requirement and recommend a best approach to solving. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pug23 and welcome to our community

I'm probably wrong here, but wouldn't this be as simple as keeping the help behind a password protected entry page on the server? One where only authorized users may access?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I just update my post to say that the users are authenticated on the client and we don't want them to have to re-authenticate to view the help content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp