Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC - displaying plus and minus squares

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2006 Jun 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question concerning the toc. I am using Robohelp X5 and create a Microsoft HTML help. Now I want to change the toc styles options to display also squares that open and close books when clicked. But the option is grayed out.
Has anybody an idea why it is grayed out? In the online help it's not mentioned that it could be grayed out...

Thank you.

Nicole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2006 Jun 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I found the solution... First I have to mark Lines from root...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2006 Jun 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured out how to do this as well - does anyone know why this option needs to be checked? There is nothing in the RoboHelp help about this!

~Jessica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2006 Jun 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jessica

Only the developers know for sure. Apparently they never considered that anyone would ever want to have them WITHOUT having Lines from Root as well. Sigh...

Note that the behavior is totally different in the Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (HHW). There, you can easily (and independently) choose only the desired option.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp