• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while compiling RoboHelp 6

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am recieving an error while I try to compile while using RoboHelp HTML V. 6- this is what I'm doing:
Going to Single Source Layouts--> WebHelp (Primary Layout) --> WebHelp General opens, I take default setting, click Next --> take default settings again, click Next --> again default settings, and click Next --> final screen I finish.
It goes through updating files, while Generating WebHelp, but as it's copying files I get an error (seems pretty generic):
"RoboHelp HTML Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the midddle of something, the information you were working on might be lost".
The only option is to close, in which at that point RoboHelp has crashed. Now RoboHelp was originally setup for us by a consultant, and we worked together via a WebEx session and he confirmed the process I'm doing is correct, he's unsure of why the application is crashing. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Try again without using a build expression. If it then compiles OK, see Snippets on my site. It's a known issue. See the item about build expression and merged cells. There is a fix.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp