Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spell check screen tip text?

New Here ,
May 24, 2007 May 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have added lots of screen tip text to my hyperlinks and wondered if anyone knew of a way of spell-checking this type of text?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2007 May 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire and welcome to the RH community. There is no way to include tooltips in a spell check I'm afraid. The spell check tool is designed for the WYSIWYG elements rather than the Truecode. What you could do is cut and paste the truecode into Word and spell check there. Not much of a solution really!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2007 May 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum,

Thanks for your reply. I have shown a developer the piece of code that makes up the screen tip text in the True Code and he might be able to create a program that spell checks that piece of code throughout all topics in my project. I'll let you know if he's successful.

Claire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2007 May 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Glad to see you have such friendly and accommodating developers Claire. Best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp