• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio

New Here ,
May 13, 2007 May 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a beginner in the use of Captivate.....

I have a project which consists of 10 sub projects, most slides have got audio on them. Note that every sub project has a slide with buttons that go directly to certain slides within that specific sub project. Most audio has been recorded separately and imported into the project (due to problems with my headset which has now been sorted). One sub project has got some of the audio directly recorded within Captivate, however when I click the button on slide 1 which for example would take me to slide 35 it takes several seconds to first of all display the slide and then when it does start, skips the first part of the audio. Help this is frustrating! Hope this makes sense....
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 25, 2007 May 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there,

I would suggest you try moving the audio on the Timeline to the 0.5s marker or maybe even the 1.0 s marker. I have been this numerous times and moving the audio so that it starts a little later has always done the trick for me.

Regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources