• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from X3 to X6

New Here ,
May 16, 2007 May 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just purchased two upgrades from RoboHelp X3 to X6 and are attempting to install these upgrades. During the installation we are prompted for X5 serial numbers. Unfortunately all we have X3 serial numbers and the installation will not accept these and lets us move forward. When we purchased these upgrades we were assurred that we could in fact upgrade from X3 to X6. Does anyone have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Judson00 and welcome to our community

I'm thinking your best bet would be to contact Adobe Support. Note that there is a link at the bottom of this page leading to support. Just in case you are seeing this via E-Mail, I'll create a link here. Click here for Adobe Support

Just an FYI here. It's just "6" and not "X6".

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get in touch with Support via phone (waited 90 minutes yesterday on hold before giving up and 60 mins today) and via a web case but there is a circular reference issue in their web interface if you are not able to register the software. Gonna give online chat a chance here in a minute but based on my experience so far I do not have much hope :-(.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Judson00,

I apologize that you are having difficulty contacting support. I assure you that this sort of response time is out of the norm. Just a heads up, the upgrade issue that you are facing is generally handled by our Customer Service department, not Technical Support.

If you would like to send me a private message with your phone number, I would be happy to arrange a callback from our Customer Service department.

Thank you,

Bobby Walker
Adobe Technical Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bobby,
Thanks for the reply. PM has been sent.
Jud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2007 May 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Booby,
Thanks. Support called me and corrected the issue.
Jud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp