Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences in Trial version and full version

New Here ,
May 11, 2007 May 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,
Have a project that I have attempted to publish from a retail client to a trial server unsuccessfully...the sample that came with the trial published fine...the project I am publishing is currently in use on another fully licensed version of RoboHelp 6...is there something with the trial version that will not allow me to publish a large project? Also, I recieve notice on the server now that RoboHelp is unable to create the virtual directory Robohelp and also the virtual directory RoboEngine...not sure if this is causing my problems or not...when I attempt to publish this stuff...everything works like it should....but it never publishes. thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Regards,
beldarski

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , May 11, 2007 May 11, 2007
Hi beldarski and welcome to our community

If memory serves correctly (and assuming Adobe hasn't changed the playing field in this respect) I believe the trial has a limit of 25 topics.

As for the RoboEngine bit, I'm not sure they even offer a trial for that part. So my question to you is this. What output did you create? If you tried WebHelp Pro or FlashHelp Pro and you tried publishing that to a generic Web server (no RoboEngine in place) I'm not sure what the behavior would be.

Cheers... Ri...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi beldarski and welcome to our community

If memory serves correctly (and assuming Adobe hasn't changed the playing field in this respect) I believe the trial has a limit of 25 topics.

As for the RoboEngine bit, I'm not sure they even offer a trial for that part. So my question to you is this. What output did you create? If you tried WebHelp Pro or FlashHelp Pro and you tried publishing that to a generic Web server (no RoboEngine in place) I'm not sure what the behavior would be.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the information...the project has over 800 topics and everything looked like it was publishing correctly...but it would just hang there...no error output...no overrun notice. I'll buy the full version and move forward. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp