Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

styles

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2007 Apr 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This seems odd, because I have a) checked that the style and style sheet are correct configs. However when I generate and click my dropdown link the dropdown text is invisible? (it is not set for white on white and the text is definitely there.)

Strange but true
Anyone have any advice?
Lentje

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2007 Apr 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Does it show in preview?

Does the style have any indent?

If you dramatically increase the size of the popup when it opens, can you then see the text?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 28, 2007 Apr 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

In addition to what my fellow Adobe Community Expert Peter has asked, I would ask the following:

What version of RoboHelp are you using?

I ask because I recall an early version that displayed blank popups when IE6 was released. So I'm guessing this could factor into things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp