Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems opening a project from version control

Apr 24, 2007 Apr 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click the "Open Project from Version Control" button on the Open Project dialog box, RoboHTML freezes. I eventually have to end the app from the Task Manager. I'm running X5 with SP2. It was working recently, so I think it may be another program is interfering? Has anyone else run into this problem. I've tried uninstall and reinstall with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 24, 2007 Apr 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you access the database when starting the RoboSourcecontrol Explorer?

It sounds more like a problem with the source control server; is the RoboSource Control service running on the server machine?

---Dirk Bock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2007 Apr 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
We are using RoboHelp integrated with VSS, so I only install the RoboSource client. If I choose File > Version Control > Microsoft Visual Sourcesafe, VSS opens without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp