• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFLDAP Create User with Exchange Mailbox

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2007 Apr 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create Active Directory users via the cfldap command, and that part seems to work ok. I'm having 2 problems with my script though. First, here is my code snippet for the cfldap add query:

<cfldap action="add"
dn="CN=#myCN#,OU=StudentPopulation,OU=People,DC=server,DC=com"
attributes="objectClass=top,person,organizationalPerson,user,inetOrgPerson;cn=#myCN#;
sn=#query.LAST_NAME#;givenName=#query.FIRST_NAME#;sAMAccountName=#myAN#;mail=#myAN#@server.com;displayName=#myCN#;description=#query.ID_NUMBER#;wWWHomePage=http://server.com/#myAN#;initials=#query.MIDDLE_INITIAL#;userPrincipalName=#myAN#@server.com;mailNic..."
delimiter=";"
separator=","
server="some.server.com"
port="389"
username="adminUser"
password="adminPass">
My first issue is that i have to also generate a dsmod command that i put into a batch file and execute on the server. It looks like:
dsmod user "CN=#myCN#,OU=StudentPopulation,OU=People,DC=server,DC=com" -pwd SOME@#myUID# -mustchpwd yes -disabled no

So is there anyway i can encorperate that dsmod into my origional query?

Secondly, I want to create an exchange mailbox with my AD account. Using an LDIF statement would require a line like:
homeMDB: CN=SERVER-Employees,CN=SERVER,CN=InformationStore,CN=XMAIL,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Our Company Name,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=server,DC=com

I tried changing homeMDB variable to an attribute for my cfldap statement, but it threw a "you can't do this" error.

Anyone have any ideas on how i can get this to work?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2007 Jun 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't know if you can or not, but you can write it out to a text file and then use cfexecute to run the text file (.bat). I hope that this helps. Thanks.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation