Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import swf demo with Playbacks

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2007 Apr 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I tried to import a swf demo I created with Captivate4 within RoboHelpHTML6. The thing is that I want to see the playback command so that I can stop and play the demo at will. This plaback is created in a second skin file which is supposed to call the demo so that both are displayed at the same time. So when I import this skin in RoboHelp, the compiled file will show the playback but not display the demo (white screen). This happens when I compile as WebHelp or WebHelp Pro however it works fine when visualizing the demo through the quick view icon or compiling through Microsoft HTML Help. Is there anyone who can help me at solving this issue?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2007 Apr 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AurelieS and welcome to our community

Take a look at the following link and see if it helps. Hopefully it will. Additionally, I feel I should point this out in order to avoid confusion. There is no Captivate 4. I think you must be talking about Captivate 2, as it is the only version with the skins.

Click here to see the article

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2007 Apr 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear Rick,
thank you for the link! It will help me at resolving this issue and others I had in store.
For Captivate, you're right I have been using Captivate2. My mistake...

Have a great day,

Regards, AurelieS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp