• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to replace or clean logo in the bottom

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2007 Apr 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to replace or clean logo in the bottom, any suggestion is appreciated.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to accomplish this by modifying the vconfig.xml file.

Add this tag to the xml file:

<uireplace name="logo" value="resources/logo.swf"/>

Read more on this page: http://thewarp.org/blog/index.cfm/2007/3/15/BreezeAdobe-Presenter-XML-Options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank a lot. it does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2007 Apr 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks from me as well.

As you point out in your blogs, the loading screen is a significant issue. If we can't customize it, Adobe should at least remove their name from it and make it totally generic.

Is there any way to remove the slide duration from the outline? It takes up a lot of room.

The quality of the audio I get from Presenter is not as good, for a given file size, as other powerpoint to flash converters. Have you noticed this? All in all, Presenter is very good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2007 Apr 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First - kudos to the guy who wrote the blog entry, but it's not me ;)

I don't think you can remove the slide duration from the outline.

You can set the sound quality: Choose 'Adobe Presenter -> Preferences -> Quality'. Here you can change the output audio quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2007 Apr 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You *can* remove any portion of the interface you like via Actionscript - just write a simple Flash module with your code and import it into the first PPT slide before you use presenter. I usually tie to a totally fake "click here to get started" button our students seem to expect.

Pick what in the interface you want to hide, and set its object ._visible=false. For example:

_root.m_controlBar.m_scrubBar._visible = false;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2007 May 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
asm0d,

Thank your information. I would like to know how to remove the "Adobe Presenter" when the loading screen. the loading screen is a significant issue. If we can't customize it, Adobe should at least remove their name from it and make it totally generic. I just want to hide "Adobe Presenter" , would you tell me the detail information about hiding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources