• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Training

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2007 Apr 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attended the regular RoboHelp class and was wondering if anyone know of someplace that offers an advanced RoboHelp training class?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2007 Apr 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JDSAmy and welcome to our community

I suppose my question to you would be to ask what you would expect to see covered in an Advanced RoboHelp class? Is there something that wasn't covered in the class you took that you later had discovered you wish had been covered or maybe covered in more depth?

I conduct RoboHelp classes, which hopefully explains my curiosity.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2007 Apr 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think that you were actually the instructor in my RoboHelp class! I learned alot during the class and discovered many features of RoboHelp that I was not aware of. I have used my skills to develop online procedures for the customer service call center that I work in. I know am going to be tasked with creating online procedures for other departments and possibly developing the company's intranet using RoboHelp. I have discovered some features such as the online forms and the reporting functions that I would like to use that I don't have much experience with. I also read through the forums and realize that there are many advanced features and things that you can do with RoboHelp that I would like to learn about. I am not sure if I need to look at just incorporating other software programs with RoboHelp to take it to that next level or if I just need some advanced training.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp