• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost My Installation Disk

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2007 Apr 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. My pc support folks can no longer find the install disk for Robohelp x5. I have the serial number from my current install, but my pc is being reimaged and I need to reinstall the software. Is there anywhere I can download the full version of the software for use with my current serial number? I found the trial version of 6 on the Adobe site, but that does not help much if I need x5. Thanks for any input on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dem372 and welcome to the RH community.

Your best bet may well be to go and tell your Support department to look again, and harder this time

Unless you can find someone with the X5 setup.exe somewhere you'll need the disk. You could try contacting Adobe support quoting your serial number so they know you have purchased the product.

Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the info. It is strange, I found the trial version for x5 and installed it, but I cant seem to find anyway to enter my full version serial number into the trial version. Am I barking up the wrong tree with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes you are. The trial and licensed versions are different. It is not an application where entering the serial number unlocks it.

You will find Customer Services should help you on this and if they don't, post back here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp